GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: David Bolter ([email protected])
Date: 02/08/03

Hi Steven,

Things have probably changed quite a bit since you last pulled gok from cvs... Please read the documentation at www.gok.ca under "gok documentation"... in particular the README has a known issues:

"3. GOK cannot latch or lock modifier keys using Sticky Keys in Direct

   Selection

GOK cannot currently latch or lock modifier keys using Stick Keys in Direct Selection. This means that GOK cannot output keystrokes with any modifiers applied in Direct Selection.

4. Modifiers lock and cannot be turned off when using Sticky Keys and

   "Switch" actions

Modifiers lock and cannot be turned off when using Sticky Keys and "Switch" actions, for example in scanning access methods. In addition once one modifier is locked no others can be locked. The result of this is that using modifiers should be avoided when using "Switch" actions."

This part of the code is under modification/construction.

It will be fixed.

cheers,

David