GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: Chris Ridpath ([email protected])
Date: 01/29/03

Hi Steven,

You can also use the GOK settings to reduce the key spacing to zero (instead of gconftool).

When the spacing is at zero there is no spacing between the keys. I'm not sure why you still have space between the keys when the spacing is set to zero. Could you send me a screen shot?

Each key still has a black border around it. Are you perhaps trying to remove the black border?

Chris

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven't been updating as much on my modifications to GOK, but I've been busy working on other parts of the kiosk project.

My GOK hacking is just about done, for this project, and I intend to spend a few days cleaning up to make a proper patch, as all of the issues have been addressed that were brought up by some folks (Simon, and Chris namely).

What I need now, and it's getting *really* low on time is to know how to *remove* the spacing between the buttons. I need to remove it entirely, so there is no space between the buttons.

I used gconftool to set /apps/gok/layout/key_spacing to 0 (was 3), and that almost fixed iot, but there is still a spacing there that I need to get rid of.

Project deadline is quickly approaching, I'd really appreciate anyone's input on this quickly.

Thanks,
-Steven