GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: [email protected]
Date: 10/24/02

Hello,

I was in contact with David Bolter a few months ago, explaining that I was interested in GOK for use in our touch-screen kiosks (placed throughout our region with tourism information).

The project got sidelined, and I moved on to other things...

Now the project is back, and I am interested in using GOK. I want to explain what my intentions are, so that some other folks can give me a good idea where to start.

I tried starting gok with the -e option, but when I open a file, a bunch of assertions fail. I'm currently looking into those bugs now.

One requirement we have is that we be able to use pixmaps for our buttons. Has this support been added yet, or is that something that I'll have to do myself?

Thanks,
-Steven