GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: David Bolter ()
Date: 09/27/02

Just a friendly note to let you all know that I am on holiday awaiting the appearance of my first born. I will still be around in a limited capacity (limited for a while), and may be a little inconsistent with my email response time.

Please direct GOK related questions to the equally capable gokateers: Chris (), and Simon (), as well as yours truly ().

For those who might be concerned by this announcement, my work schedule is very difficult to forecast and of course depends on baby arrival, and the health of my family. -- However, I plan on continuing GOK work when possible.

cheers,

David Bolter