GOK-DEV email archives

This search will allow you to search the contents of all the gok-dev mailing list archives.

Match: Format: Sort by:
Search:

From: David Bolter ([email protected])
Date: 09/27/02

Just a friendly note to let you all know that I am on holiday awaiting the appearance of my first born. I will still be around in a limited capacity (limited for a while), and may be a little inconsistent with my email response time.

Please direct GOK related questions to the equally capable gokateers: Chris ([email protected]), and Simon ([email protected]), as well as yours truly ([email protected]).

For those who might be concerned by this announcement, my work schedule is very difficult to forecast and of course depends on baby arrival, and the health of my family. -- However, I plan on continuing GOK work when possible.

cheers,

David Bolter